So many times I have had to turn away a customer as they are set on buying a carrier that can forward face their baby.
So I have been searching for the perfect carrier that can give people these options they crave, while still providing comfort for parent and child. I want people to buy a carrier than can do everything you want and more. The Lillebaby carrier has 6 carry positions! Most important of all it has a great ergonomic inward facing position with an adjustable seat base. You can adjust the height of the carrier at moment’s notice using the in-built neck support.
Why did I choose this carrier over other leading brands?
- No Velcro – The waist band on the Lillebaby secures using a buckle system rather than Velcro. I hate Velcro, not only does it damage my clothing but it is very difficult to re-adjust safely once baby is in the carrier.
- Breathable material – There is an option of the Air Flow model which is made using soft breathable mesh type fabric or the All Seasons model which has a zip down panel to revel air flow material. In Australia a breathable and cool carrier is particularly important.
- Straps can cross – As I said it’s always great to have options, many people find a baby carrier more supportive if you can easily cross the straps in a front carry.
- No newborn insert – The base and length of the carrier can adjust to fit a newborn
- Can accommodate a toddler, they are rated up to 20kgs. The wide seat setting is 16 inches and the back panel extends to provide extra support.
This is a design that I am particularly impressed with, the workmanship is excellent and I am sure you will be happy with this amazing carrier.