Lillebaby review – Complete All Seasons
Submitted by Brianna – baby wearing mum of two
I had the pleasure of trying out a Lillebaby Complete All Seasons full buckle carrier and it surprised me. It was easy to use, versatile and fit both my 2.5 year old and my 9 month old.
Things I loved about the carrier include.
- I found the lumbar support was handy for me in front carries as my boys are fairly heavy and it helped distribute their weight better for me.
- I loved that on hot days I could unzip the back panel to provide airflow to bub.
- I liked the way that the extra base width slides off the waist band and clips away from everything to cinch the base down for smaller bubs and forward facing carries.
- It was Very quick and easy to adjust.
- Back carries were comfortable and I just clipped the extension up to provide a higher back to stop my baby flinging backwards.
- It felt secure and was easy to adjust properly.
I was skeptical of the forward facing option however I tried it and although I still prefer inwards or back carries I found it really supportive compared to other forward facing carriers and again I feel the lumbar support helped with that. Overall the Lillebaby carrier is easy to use, great for a range of ages and would easily last you well if you were wanting one carrier to do all of it for your babywearing journey. I really enjoyed loaning this carrier and writing this Lillebaby review. .
You can browse Lillebaby products here http://www.pixiemama.com.au/brand/lillebaby