Hop Tye Hoppediz Mei Tai carrier
I love the Hop Tye due to it’s simple Mei Tai carrier design and easy to adjust body panel. This carrier can be cinched right down to use with a newborn. No infant inserts required. These Mei Tai’s are made using the Hoppediz range of woven wraps so they are super soft and fit snugly to you and your babies body. They are also super light weight and one of the better carriers to use over summer as the 100% cotton fabric is thin and breathable.
The Hop Tye are a Mei Tai baby carrier style made from the Hoppediz range of jacquard woven wraps.
- Features spreadable shoulder straps for even weight distribution.
- 30%linen / 70% cotton cotton Hoppediz wrap and Jacquard weave fabric
- adjustable base from 20-40cm (8-16 inch).
- Ideal for newborn’s and can be used up to around 18 months
- Padded waist band.
- can be used for front and back carries.
- The top straps are wide so you can spread them over babies bottom for extra support if preferred.
You can see more photo’s of the Hop Tye carriers in action and read reviews here http://www.pixiemama.com.au/?p=1052